Highest technology in electronic!
- Accuracy: First stage travel – point of release – hit: minimal movement during the shot release
- The shooting hand is not disturbed when the shot breaks
- Contact made out of gold instead of microswitch, no movement at the trigger take up
- Infinitely adjustable STEYR electronic precision ball bearing trigger with the possibility
to move the trigger backwards for shooters with small hands
- Capacity of at least 10.000 shots with a full akku, 300 shots possible after light up of the lamp
- Rotable rear sight and front sight and better adjustment of the rear sight depth
- Proven and patented STEYR stabilizer made out of tungsten alloy
- Dry fire training operates without cocking
- Pistol available in silver or black, 11 different redesigned grips available
- action type: Single-shot pistol for pellets
- propellant: Compressed air
- calibre: 4,5 mm (.177)
- length / height / widht: 400 / 148 / 50 mm
- weight: 968 g
- length of sight: 316 – 365 mm
- front sight: moveable, rotable blade 4,5 mm
- rear sight: rear sight 2 – 6 mm variable, depth 1 – 3 mm, rotable
- trigger pull: 500 g
- trigger settings: first stage length & weight, second stage weight
- trigger blade adjustable: Trigger blade adjustable in height and length, axially and radially
- Cylinder colors available, Silver, Gold, Blue or Black.
- In stock, RHS, RHM, 1-RHL – LH grips available.